- About Us
- Join Us
Colostomy UK is a registered charity financed from donations. The money you raise will help us make a difference to the lives of people living with a stoma in the UK. It will fund vital support and projects to help people who are struggling pre or post surgery. It will also allow us to campaign to ensure that ostomates’ rights and needs and recognised by society.
We want hidden conditions to be understood and accepted by all. Our vision is of communities in which everyone is empowered to reach their potential.
Your donations ares used to support and help us deliver a number of services including:
– 24-hour Stoma support line
– Leaflets, booklets and factsheets
– Quarterly magazine – Tidings
– Open days – supporting others & raising awareness
– Facebook Support Group
– Social media & web presence
– Projects & Campaigns